1. What time did you get up? 10:00am!
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Bruce Lee – I would love to talk about his philosphies and his beliefs – that would be mighty interesting…
3. Gold or silver? It used to be gold years ago, but, silver is definitely a lot more trendier nowadays!
4. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Oh my god – I think it was the Aviator…weird, very long, interesting in parts, but, mainly boring…glad when it was finally over!
5. What is/are your favorite TV shows? I love friends, we have a soap here in the UK called Eastenders which is quite good, the Simpsons are my favourite though, they are so hilarious and they remind me of my own family!!
6. What did you eat for breakfast? Crackers with butter!
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Tom Sneddon (in fact in retrospect – that would actually be quite nice, because I could knock the living daylights out of his stinking a**)
8. Who/what inspires you? Pain and sadness, I think that these are the most introspective and honest emotions that one can feel, I know that happiness and love are too, but, I don’t feel like I have truly experienced them yet, so …for now it is the hurt.
9. What is your middle name? I have noticed that everyone has one apart from me!! Oh, well, I guess that I am individual – in a league of my own! :0)
10. Beach, city or country? Definitely the beach, surrounded by peace, nature and tranquility…
11. Favorite ice cream? I am a fat pig so any ice cream is fine by me!
12. Butter or plain popcorn? Butter definitely!
13. Favorite color? All of the colours of the world are vibrant, but I guess if I had to pick, I would say red and black…one so passionate and vibrant and the other so dark and alluring…
14. What kind of car do you drive? I just passed my test a month ago, so I am still looking for one, but, it will probably be a ford fiesta, a nissan micra or a vauxhall corsa!
15. Favorite sandwich? I am simple, a chicken mayo with sweetcorn would do me!
16. What characteristics do you despise? People who are two faced and afraid to speak the truth. I also cannot stand people who are undecided, those who have an opinion but, are too afraid to express it. Liars, leeches and parasites go onto that list too!
17. Favorite flower? Definitely roses, I guess that it is typical for a woman to state that, but, roses remind me of us as women, we are so intense and passionate, full of colour and richness, yet, if you mess with us, we are not afraid to show you our thorny side!!
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would u go? United States Of America – this would be a dream come true!! I have many places that I would love to travel, I would love to go to India, China, Japan and Africa because they are all culturally enriched and of course Neverland would be on top of this list!!
19. What color is your bathroom? White…
20. Where would u like to retire? I don’t like to think that far ahead, I just take each day as it comes and wish for the best.
21. Favorite day of the week? Neither, they should all be cherished and are special in their own unique and individual way!
22. What did you do for your last birthday? I went out to a restaurant with friends who are close to me.
23. Where were you born? Nottingham, United Kingdom.
24. Coke or Pepsi? I used to be obsessed with coke a long time ago, but, for years it has been pepsi now. Eventually I stopped liking both and prefer lilt…
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Definitely a night owl, all of the freaks come out at night!
26. Do you have any pets? Yes a cute little cat named Ginger…(Yeah, I know – highly original!!)
See Ya all!!