2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I still feel very special though.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few weeks ago, I hardly ever cry but it is always good to cry sometimes, you have to let your feelings out, I dunno, I guess I was crying because I was upset about something LoL.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love it very much, it took me a long time to get where I am right now with my handwriting, but I have no complaints LoL.
5. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I do not eat meat.
6. KIDS? I wish, I want kids. I want to be with them.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would because I am very easy-going and very easy to get along with, I think that’s what people should look for in true friends, not someone that is demanding and judges you, someone who likes you for WHO YOU ARE!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Of course
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, I love to be funny and act silly a lot, then there are other times when I am very serios.That’s what makes the fun and bubbly me!!
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I doubt it, I am a bit scared of heights.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerio’s, and Lucky Charms.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I am to lazy to sit there and play with the laces LoL.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, very powerful.
15. SHOE SIZE? 6 or 6 1/2, depends on the shoe type. LoL. (I know, such small feet! LoL)
16. RED OR PINK? Red, more me LoL.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate the fact that I am dyslexic in Mathematics and I can’t do Math. It takes me longer to understand math and it is hard going threw life as a dyslexic. I see the world backwards and it hurts me and brings me down very much at times.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Michael Jackson (OMG, STUPID QUESTION TO ASK SOMEONE LIKE ME!!)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I walk around at home barefoot, so no shoes LoL, and I am wearing gray pants with green lines on the sides.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Slice of Pizza.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Michael Jackson (Obviously)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Britney Spear’s “Fantasy” perfume, Britney Spear’s Curious perfume, Ummmmm LoL, Bed Bath and Bodyworks stuff LoL. Anything girly and fun for a girl to wear.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Erica.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? That’s a pretty gay question because I am not attracted to anyone but Michael Jackson, no one else in this universe, but with him, his sexy hair turns me on a lot..I love long hair on men…
26. FAVORITE DRINK? Gatorade (Blue, Red, Orange) and Diet Coke, Pepsi, Siera Mist, 7up, coffee, tea, green tea.
27. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball, Basketball, and bowling.
28. HAIR COLOR? Brown
29. EYE COLOR? Brown
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I have perfect vision
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza, Pasta, anything really.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Both.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer (OMG, anyone who chooses winter, GOD BLESS YOU!!)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?? Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Vanilla Ice cream with Rainbow sprinkles.
37. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Harry Potter all the way!!! (I am a Harry Potter Junkie)
38. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Japanese sign that stands for “LOVE”
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and of course my Golden Girls (they are my favorite as you know!!)
40. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Michael’s Music, my birds singing, and the wonderment’s of nature.
41. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
42. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Cranberry Lake in New Jersey.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I really really do have the gift of speech and writing, I talk like I am 60 when I am only 13, and I truly truly have a talent for writing, I love to write with what’s in my heart at the moment and how I truly feel.