Today In Michael Jackson History (June 27th)

1999Michael performs at the second ‘Michael Jackson And His Friends’ concert in Munich, Germany. Due to a technical problem part of the set, the central section of ‘The Bridge Of No Return’ collapses, leaving Michael to climb back on to the stage. Michael continues to perform as planned and is taken to hospital for a check-up after the show.

——————-

1970 – ‘The Love You Save’ hits number 1 on the Pop singles chart, replacing The Beatles’ ‘The Long And Winding Road.’ It holds its position for two weeks and remains on the charts for thirteen weeks. The Jackson 5 become the first act of the rock era to have their first three releases go to number one, thereby fulfilling Gordy’s prediction for the group’s success.

——————

familyreunion2003

2009 The Jackson family issue the following statement: “In one of the darkest moments of our lives we find it hard to find the words appropriate to this sudden tragedy we all had to encounter. Our beloved son, brother and father of three children has gone so unexpectedly, in such a tragic way and much too soon. It leaves us, his family, speechless and devastated to a point where communication with the outside world seems almost impossible at times. “We miss Michael endlessly, our pain cannot be described in words. But Michael would not want us to give up now. So we want to thank all of his faithful supporters and loyal fans worldwide, you who Michael loved so much. Please do not despair, because to live on in each and every one of you. Continue to spread his message, because that is what he would want you to do. Carry on, so his legacy will live forever.” In addition, Joseph Jackson says: “My grand-children are deeply moved by all the love and support you have shown for them and their father, Michael Jackson.”

—————-

Source: MJJCommunity / MJ-Upbeat.com

Animation For Today Is:

u76ddfffyyy

Thank You For Visiting MJ-UPBEAT.COM!

(Since 2003)

MJ-Upbeat on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/mjupbeat/

MJ-Upbeat On Twitterhttps://twitter.com/BonnieLamrock

MJ-Upbeat On Youtubeyoutube.com/c/BonnieLamrock

MJ-Upbeat Web Site (Since 2003): http://home.mj-upbeat.com/

31 Comments

1. visit link July 10, 2014 at 1:44 PM - Reply

MJ is truly the king. Every time i listen to his records i feel like he is still alive. Absolutely one of the best music superstars ever!

2. Susan June 27, 2017 at 8:04 AM - Reply

Bonnie, Why are you scamming fans for $$? You have a hater page on Wade Robson & this website for yrs while not working at all. I read your lies about living with rats..etc. You clearly have no shame and most of the fans on there are you. You actually use your last name. Fact: there is no eviction on record for you & your lazy husband. What did you do with pennies you have scammed for thus far? You could go to jail for that as you should.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 27, 2017 at 8:16 PM - Reply

Why are you so cruel. You’re wrong. SO WRONG. I know you’re lying because there IS an eviction and we mediated at the EDWARD E BURK COURT HOUSE IN BOSTON. Look it up. I’m leaving your horrible, heartless post up, I choose not to delete it because I want the fans to see how cruel you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. When God gave out hearts,,, you must have missed the line…. because it feels as though you have no heart. You’re a hater. Do your homework and call the courthouse or look online under Robert & Bonnie Lamrock. The case closed because we mediated at the courthouse & have an agreement to leave by August 1st. We signed papers. It legitimate. You’re so sad……..

• mary bosque June 27, 2017 at 9:08 PM - Reply

Bonnie is a beautiful sweet lady who helps anyone. now she needs help. she is not scamming anyone. you might be in her shoes some day. Bonnie has helped me. I know her for a long time. so take your hateful words somewhere else. don’t take it out on bonnie. she is like my sister.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:13 PM - Reply

Thank you so much Mary. You’ve always been there and you give me great comfort. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. You’re an angel,,, always.

• Kerry Ward June 28, 2017 at 5:02 PM - Reply

Susan, your comments have absolutely zero merit or foundation. Bonnie is a very much loved and well respected member of the fan community and would NEVER do anything to harms the fans. Based on your comments; I can clearly see that your are NOT a Michael Jackson fan, but clearly a hater and a Wade Robson supporter. The fact that you have chosen not to reveal your identity as you make such vile accusations, tells me that you are simply a coward. Let me make it clear that bullies and cowards do not matter. They are completely irrelevant and their ignorant opinions are of no intellectual value. You will indeed be forgotten about. Bonnie, however will always be a valued friend and colleague. So what have you achieve with your poisonous comment? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You have wasted your OWN time by posting such utter crap. You will not stop Bonnie from demonstrating her loving heart, neither will you stop her friends from believing in her and supporting her cause. You see; Bonnie has more friends and allies than you could ever hope to have in your own sad and pathetic life. So, in conclusion; all you have achieved is what I call an EPIC FAIL!!! This means we are laughing AT you, not with you. Silly girl.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:06 PM - Reply

Thank you so much Kerry. That was very powerful. It touched my heart too. Love you a lot for taking time to write this.

• Robin June 28, 2017 at 8:40 PM - Reply

I could go on for hours on what a kind and humble person Bonnie is. But I chose to not waste my time on folks like you. I hope you don’t lose any sleep over this pathetic person. Shame on you.
      Bonnie. You keep doing what you are doing. Many know the truth and we all love you. God bless you and Bob.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 8:49 PM - Reply

Thank you so much Robin. I will continue to be strong. <3

3. Christina June 27, 2017 at 9:01 PM - Reply

Susan you are a very cruel person.

First of all I’ve had several transactions with Bonnie. I purchased quite a lot of items from her and she was more than fair considering how much she paid for the items versus how much she sold them for. Although I’ve been a fan of Michael’s literally half my life I’m just now in a position to really add to my collection. I was able to go on a Michael Jackson shopping spree something I never thought I would be able to do. Not only that she was very kind very honest and very upfront about everything.

So please take your hate your vitriol someplace else .

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:13 PM - Reply

Thank you for standing up for me and defending me Christina. I’m so grateful to you.

4. Ewa June 27, 2017 at 9:11 PM - Reply

Susan you should be ashamed .You are heartless or waht is wrong with you?If you dont wanna help so dont but dont tell lies about innocent person like Bonnie.If someone wouldnt need help then He or She wouldnt ask for it.Remeber one thing Susan …we all could need help someday.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:10 PM - Reply

Thank you Ewa. It touches my heart to see my fellow MJ fans supporting me.

5. Gracie June 27, 2017 at 9:24 PM - Reply

Susan Get a life!!! You are an ignorant jerk! I know for a fact that Bonnie is always truthful and she has given her life to Mj page and fans, and has never said a hurtful thing to anyone! She Is being evicted and will be homeless in s few weeks, does it make you feel good to twist the knife even deeper? Look in the mirror and see if you like what’s looking back at you-..a spiteful, mean hearted crab and you should proof read your stuff because you sound dumb

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:10 PM - Reply

Thank you so much for your support Gracie. You’re so kind. It means a lot to me.

6. Mae Parr June 27, 2017 at 11:35 PM - Reply

Susan, you’re so wrong about Bonnie. I was able to get many treasures for my MJ collection that otherwise I’d never have had. She’s not scamming anyone. She posted pictures of the horrible conditions she’s been living in. She’s not lying and her fear is very real. I know what it feels like to worry you’ll have no where to go. Don’t judge anyone until you’ve walked in their shoes. This is a sweet woman you’ve needlessly hurt. She has given so much to others. She just needs a little help now. There’s no shame in that. Please don’t post here again. Your hatred is poisonous.

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:08 PM - Reply

You’re so right and perfectly said. Thank you Mae for being there for me.

7. Jolanta Czajerek June 28, 2017 at 4:14 PM - Reply

Susan, and I ask you what you did for another man? Because Bonnie has helped many times in need, though she herself did not have much. He is a very honest person, full of love and understanding for another man. He enjoys good repute. Susan, I ask, did you get used to writing these lying words on Bonnie? ….. how are you not shame! Accusing the wrong person of the other man, you gave yourself a rating and it’s the worst .

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:07 PM - Reply

Thank you Jolanta. Thank you for standing up for me and defending me.

8. Dorita June 28, 2017 at 4:54 PM - Reply

Susan, you are a nasty piece of work! How DARE you make disparaging remarks about someone you DON’T know by passing judgement on what you don’t know about her? I am also a dedicated Michael Jackson fan and made wonderful friends worldwide including Bonnie. While I didn’t have any transactions with her and purchasing anything, I found her to be very honest, civil, upfront with who she is and what her intentions are, which are nothing but good. Before you shoot your mouth off, stop passing judgement and do your research first! Believe me, if I ever needed to deal with anyone, let alone Bonnie, I WILL without any reservations and hesitations because I know their reputation and integrity. She is nothing but love which is what she wants to do and spread, like Michael did. Pull your head in Susan and keep that spiteful hateful mouth of yours SHUT!!!!!!!!

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:07 PM - Reply

Thank you so much for your love and loyalty Dorita. I only hope someday I can repay you. You’ve always been there to lift me up in my time of need.

9. Siena Jackson June 28, 2017 at 5:15 PM - Reply

We all live Bonnie. She once sent me a whole bunch of Michael Jackson & Tinker Bell things for my birthday. She tries to make people happy and spread joy like Michael Jackson would want, she never hurts anyone and would never scam anyone. If I had it to spare I would help but I don’t. Anyone who knows her knows her heart is as big as Michael’s! We love her!

• Bonnie Lamrock June 28, 2017 at 5:17 PM - Reply

Thank you Tami, (Siena). You and I go way back to when Michael was alive. You’ve always been a sweetheart and I’m glad we met.

• Siena Jackson June 28, 2017 at 5:20 PM - Reply

Me too! It broke my heart to read that especially when I’ve been hit with the same thing by trying to save up for a meet-&-greet w/ Josh Groban. I hope she gets her comeuppance soon.

10. Madia Zayzay June 30, 2017 at 5:05 AM - Reply

Take heart Bonnie, God is with you and will see you through. He knows your troubles and sees your pain and your sorrows. He is not beyond your reach. Call out to Him in prayer and ask for His help, for He is the God with whom ‘nothing’ is impossible. Cast all of your cares upon for he does care for you and your family. Yes, there are those times others say very hurtful things at the worst times but I encourage you to give it all to Jesus and find it in your heart to forgive those who’ve hurt you. May God’s peace comfort you and may the Lord deliver you out of all of your troubles, making a way out of what seems like no way for you. God is your strength and your mighty deliverer in Jesus’ name.

• Bonnie Lamrock July 1, 2017 at 9:42 AM - Reply

Amen! Thank you for your uplifting words.

11. Susan July 2, 2017 at 8:15 AM - Reply

How many more scams you go going? https://www.gofundme.com/friend-elderly-mom-without-heat What a load of bull shit. How do you afford to keep your obsession with a dead pedophile on the net? Get off the net and get a job. How do you scam us for $$. That’s illegal and nothing sweet about you.

12. Susan July 2, 2017 at 8:19 AM - Reply

Dorita, you sound most unhinged & delusional. No wonder Bonnie uses you to pay for her to sit on her lazy bum all day. Don’t you do your research? Bonnie has no eviction coming. She didn’t lose her gas. Does common sense not interest you? I would think if I were losing my rat filled apartment (she lies about that too) I’d be busy looking for a place to live and packing? Not Bonnie. She’s too busy hating on Wade & posting stupid messages for a dead ped. Seriously, get a grip. What she is doing is illegal. Period!

13. Susan July 2, 2017 at 8:22 AM - Reply

LOL@cruel person? So the lyin’g scammer is an angel? How about you look up her so called eviction? It’s not there. The other scam she wrote that herself. You people are dumb as stumps.

14. Susan July 2, 2017 at 8:28 AM - Reply

Bone head Bonnie. I did do my research. You lie like a rug. You don’t live among rat as you go on and on. You don’t have family, social services or just getting a job? You lazy azz hater. You’ve not changed your bad habits online one bit. I hate scammers. Seems there are a few more MJ fans that are doing the same thing. You should take both your scams down and give what ever pennies you collected back.

15. Susan July 2, 2017 at 8:36 AM - Reply

Kerry, What a bore whore! . There are no wacko fans. Just losers such as yourself who never seem to venture out in public. If you talked to me like that in public. I’d first smack upside your head and have you committed. You rabid’s are all talk & no action. Keep loving a dead pedophile who died a junkie. He deserves sickos like you. Truth hurts. You deserve to be scammed. How come your name is not listed as a dummy who gave her welfare check to a scammer? Dumb ass, When Bonnie was begging for gas money she actually pretended it was not her asking while she signed her name. I’m sure Wade’s lawyers will have a field day with her in court for her vile hater page which has no affect on his case anyway. It just proves what a fraud your buddy is.

Leave A Response