MJ-Upbeat Celebrates 12 yrs of Michael Jackson Dedication! +Over 100 MJ Photos

Image2htrrt6u5u5rerer

Dear fans,

Today we celebrate 12 years of dedication to Michael Jackson!

We opened our website November of 2003 and here we are 12 years later doing what we can to show our love to Michael. What an amazing journey we’ve all shared. So many ups & downs. So much joy and so much sorrow. The highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

This world certainly needs him now, but we can take the tools he left us and spread the peace & love he so wanted for everyone, especially the children. Let’s learn by his example, lets keep the world aware of Michael’s message.

I’d like to thank everyone for traveling this journey with MJ-Upbeat. Thank you especially for those fans who have been there from the very beginning. I hope to keep MJ-Upbeat open for as long as I possibly can & I encourage others to open websites, MJ blogs, facebook pages and more so we can help keep Michael’s light shining for eternity.

All my love, / Bonnie Lamrock / MJ-Upbeat.com

Please note that at this moment I’m taking some time off from posting news to our site as I’m working only from a cell phone and it’s extremely difficult. I WILL be posting any emails I receive from Michael’s Estate Team and of course I’ll also be posting the MJ History facts each day. I now work mostly from my Twitter account so be sure to visit us on Twitter for up to date MJ news and lots of MJ pics.

See Our Journey throughout the 12 years with our own personal MJ photos & more! HERE

Also see our ‘About Us’ section HERE

Below are some of our favorite MJ photos from these past 12 years. Please enjoy. (I do not own any of these photos)

i3yw0l

4 of my videos Below. (Volume Up). 😉

-michael-jackson-31144702-634-477

42a70fd3c3b4c09f73494016529ea497

u76ddfffyyy

Thank You For Visiting MJ-Upbeat.com!

Please Feel Free To Leave A  Comment.

13 Comments

1. Jolanta Czajerek November 1, 2015 at 10:39 AM - Reply

Happy birthday..Bonnie, thank you for all you do for Michael and for us fans … love <3

• Bonnie Lamrock November 1, 2015 at 11:37 AM - Reply

I also love your devotion and love you give to MJ & his fans Jolanta. I especially love the photos you find. ♡♡♡♡

2. All Things Michael November 1, 2015 at 10:40 AM - Reply

Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite MJ fan sites! Thanks for your all of your hard work, love and dedication to Michael and his family. The road has not been easy, but you have hung in there.

Bonnie, you are a fine example of what an MJ fan should be and I respect you a lot. Much love, happiness and success in the future. ♥ ♥ ♥

• Bonnie Lamrock November 1, 2015 at 11:35 AM - Reply

Thank you my friend. Thank you for doing the same. I admire your work and your devotion to MJ. I encourage fans to visit your site. All Things Michael/ Vallieegirl67.com ♡♡

3. Cindy November 1, 2015 at 12:01 PM - Reply

Happy 12 year anniversary sis! Thanks for all you have shared to date an joining so many through your website.
    Love you!
    Cindy :)))

4. Yoly November 1, 2015 at 12:28 PM - Reply

Hi Bonnie,

Miss you on FB. Happy for this website has been up & running for 12 long years. You’re great & happy 12th anniversary.

Love & hugs
    Yoly

• Bonnie Lamrock November 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM - Reply

Thank you Yoly. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

5. Dorita November 1, 2015 at 3:02 PM - Reply

Congratulations on this milestone Bonnie! You have worked so hard in your passion and dedication to Michael for this. He would have been so proud of your wonderful commitment, well done! 🙂

6. Antonella November 1, 2015 at 4:02 PM - Reply

Congratulations Bonnie!!! <3
    Love <3

• Bonnie Lamrock November 1, 2015 at 4:49 PM - Reply

Thank you my friend. ♡♡ 🙂

7. Nida Cabral November 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM - Reply

Congratulations Bonnie! and thank you for your dedication and love to Michael. ♡

• Bonnie Lamrock November 1, 2015 at 7:15 PM - Reply