Paris Jackson Doing Well. (Photos)

We would like to respect Paris’ privacy but also know the fans are eager to know how she is because we care very much for her, therefore, on occasion, we will post a recent picture. It’s been said she is doing fine spending some much needed time with her family.

Paris Jackson was seen getting back to normal life as she supported brother Blanket at a karate class in Calabasas on Saturday.

The 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson, who has been lying low at grandmother Katherine Jackson’s home in California,  picked her brother up after his session before heading off to Topanga Mall for some retail  therapy.

Paris looked the picture of happiness in a jean  shirt and jeans and furry black  Ugg-syle boots as she pent time with her uncle  TJ’s children.

Source: DM / MJ-Upbeat.com

MJ-Upbeat.com

7 Comments

1. Brenda Griffin March 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM - Reply

so glad to hear this,i will pray for this to continue because some times everybody even the famous need love and prayers <3

2. Linda Johnson March 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM - Reply

Everybody needs prayer………Rich or Poor…….Known &Unkown

3. Linda Johnson March 25, 2014 at 11:27 PM - Reply

I truly prayed for you Paris, and I see God has answered them…….God bless you & The Jackson family,…love you all

4. Matt Peterson March 26, 2014 at 12:42 AM - Reply

is she back with the jackson family she looks good

5. Dhea cakra tirta July 18, 2014 at 7:48 PM - Reply

I really miss her very much. I loved her. She is amazing. Im feeling happy because this posting. Thanks you very much.

• Bonnie Lamrock July 18, 2014 at 8:36 PM - Reply

I miss her too. I’m glad she’s not as public right now. She needs time to heal. <3

Leave A Response