Statement From Michael Jackson Estate RE: New Album

MJ-Upbeat has just recieved this recent email from The Michael Jackson Estate:
Dear Fans:
We have received many emails regarding a Sky News story posted online stating that there is a new Michael Jackson album coming in April which will be available only on the Sony Xperia Z2. The story doesn’t contain any statement by the Estate or Epic Records.  This is because The Estate and Sony Music have not announced any information about a new Michael Jackson album. If and when there is information to be shared, we will happily do so. In the meantime, please remember that the old adage “don’t believe everything you hear” applies equally well to what is posted on the Internet.
Source: MJOnline, The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™ / MJ-Upbeat.com

19 Comments

1. corlista March 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM - Reply

With B Howard, the leak of Gloucestershire and new album rumors Michael Jackson can sure create a buzz and that’s just this week!

• Bonnie Lamrock March 7, 2014 at 11:09 PM - Reply

LOL, heck yeah. He may be gone but never forgotten. Sadly the media sometime’s has us on a rollercoaster ride because we never know what the true stories are and what aren’t. That’s why the Estate needed to come forward… to set things straight.

• corlista March 7, 2014 at 11:29 PM - Reply

Plus he’s still gaining a 1/4 million new Facebookers a week!!!
      I’m pro-Estate, have been since the beginning, huge respect for John Branca but — come on, guys, I’m dying here waiting for a new MJ album!! DYYYYYing!
      Bonnie, will you be in LA for 6/25 this year? Wld love to meet you.

• Bonnie Lamrock March 7, 2014 at 11:40 PM - Reply

No, I wish I was. :-(

• corlista March 7, 2014 at 11:51 PM - Reply

Me, too. I’m going alone this year. Wld like to meet some of the people I “know” from on line. You’ll be w/ us in spirit.

• Bonnie Lamrock March 7, 2014 at 11:53 PM -

Do you know Betty Byrnes? I think she’s going. Not sure…..

• corlista March 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM -

Don’t know Betty. ?? But wld be happy to hook up w/ her if she’s agreeable.

• Bonnie Lamrock March 8, 2014 at 1:29 AM -

I’ll forward your info. :-)

• corlista March 8, 2014 at 1:33 AM -

Thank you. MJ Hugs…

• Bonnie Lamrock March 8, 2014 at 1:40 AM -

hugs back atcha. :-)

• Bonnie Lamrock March 8, 2014 at 1:42 AM -

by neverland-mjj.tumblr

• Betty Byrnes March 8, 2014 at 2:06 AM -

Hello, I’m Betty… are you on Face Book? If so there are a few dif groups you can join to meet many MJ fans who are going to be in L.A. for June 2014.

• corlista March 8, 2014 at 10:14 PM -

Hi Betty. Yes, I’m on FB occasionally. I’m not a huge user but I can do the basics. :-) Also Twitter. I’d be thrilled to know any avenues for connecting up with/meeting fans going to LA. I live in New Mexico and will be doing the trip alone this year. Any info wld be appreciated.

Thx, Bonnie for the hook up.

• Betty Byrnes March 9, 2014 at 9:00 PM -

Colista, Ask to join MJFSC (MJ fans of So. Cal) and there are lots of events and info about hotels there. I can give you more pointers once you are in the group.

2. Matt Peterson March 7, 2014 at 11:29 PM - Reply

i hope a a lot of songs are going to be on it like slave to the rhythm blue gangsta a place without no name eta are going to on it

3. Matt Peterson March 8, 2014 at 1:11 AM - Reply

does any body know when the album is coming out

• Bonnie Lamrock March 8, 2014 at 1:27 AM - Reply

No. Not yet. ;-) I will post it when the Estate sends me confirmation.

4. SHAYONI MITRA March 10, 2014 at 4:48 PM - Reply